“Learning to Say No”
- The first part of the course will be about learning to say “no” diplomatically.
- The second part will be about practicing saying “no” as a complete sentence.
“Career Developmentology” or “Doing What You Want 101” (even if the risks are high)
- Class covers how to practice the art of doing nothing.
- Prerequisite: “Learning to say No”.
“A Guide to Accepting That Some Things Can’t Be Fixed”
- Examples: your childhood, family dynamics, society.
“Learn How to Kick-Ass”*
- Enhance your life using your innate vision, depth, and awareness.
- *Without any actual ass-kicking.
“When You’re Right, You’re Right: Instruction on Going With Your Gut”
- Includes advice on disregarding any advice given that your gut disapproves of.
“Forget Fitting In!”
- Learn the value of belonging, even if it’s just belonging to yourself.
“A Cure for Addiction/Distraction — A Class in Creating”
- One sentence lecture: Go make stuff.
“How to Get People to Understand You”
- One word lecture: Don’t.
“Learn to Make Charts”
- Why? What’s life without whimsy?
- Prerequisite: A Class in Creating
“The Way to Success — A Courage, Kindness and Self-Care Tutorial”
Recommended Reading: preferably a book with soft pages.
Recommended Writing: your own course.
1. How long is the course? Life long.
2. Who is the course for? Any HSP with a sense of humor.
3. Why did you create it? I was bored.
4. Why should people sign up? They shouldn’t. I don’t know more than any other HSP.
I can’t promise I won’t mention “charts” again.